All in-stock orders will follow a standard lead time of up to 14 business days, plus freight transit time. This lead time may be extended in the event of any revisions to the original order by the customer or backordered items. Once your order leaves our warehouse, you will receive an email containing tracking information for your shipment. The freight company will call 24 hours in advance to schedule your delivery appointment and ensure that someone is available to accept the shipment. We recommend the buyer does not schedule installation until product is received.
Upon product delivery, please do the following:
- Please inspect the shipment immediately. Photos are not required, but are recommended for your personal records and safety in the rare event that a freight claim needs to be filed.
- Make a notation of any damage and/or shortages on the delivery receipt with a representative from the carrier present before accepting the order, but do not refuse the order. If the order is refused, the buyer will be responsible for applicable freight charges to and from the destination.
- Please note finished plywood panels or skins may be packaged on the bottom of the pallet under cardboard for the best protection. Do NOT mistake this for packing materials.
- If you ordered any trim, please be aware that it might be coming as a “loose”, separately packaged carton.
- Please sign for pallet count and loose piece count.
- The freight carrier has acknowledged the receipt of the shipment from our facilities as being in good condition. By your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier on the delivery receipt, you acknowledge that the product has been delivered in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage if you give the carrier a clean and clear receipt.
- Damaged or defective product must NOT be assembled or installed. Assembly or installation equates to buyer’s acceptance of the item.
If you are unsatisfied with the product in any way we do accept returns under the following return policy guidelines:
- All returns will need to be authorized by Clevelandkitchencabinets prior to return shipment. For authorization, please click here to email authorization request.
- Returns must be received by Clevelandkitchencabinets within 30 days of purchase.
- All items returned in original, unopened packaging will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Opened or assembled products are not eligible for return.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product which is deemed un-sellable will not receive credit.
- When the returned item(s) are received, the value of the returned items minus applicable restocking fees and shipping fees will be credited back once our Returns Department has completed processing the request (usually within 2 weeks). If the original shipment received free shipping, the credit will be issued minus the actual shipping charges paid by Clevelandkitchencabinets.
- We will not process any returns if the product returned is missing or incomplete from the original shipment.
- We cannot accept returns on any pieces of trim (this includes all types of moulding, toe kick, plywood panels, and etc.).
If there is any damage upon delivery, notify the delivery driver of the damage and request that he/she makes a note of the damage on the delivery receipt. All damaged items will need to be accepted by the customer. Please do not reject any items.
- Proof of purchase from Distributor or customer to end user will be required.
- Customer must receive product in accordance with our shipping and receiving policy, and may be required to submit information verifying the claim. These policies are set by our freight carriers, so failure to comply will result in loss of compensation for the customer.
Please let us know if you have any questions, concerns or comments. You can click here to contact us.